RETURNS: UAE BASED ORDERS
- All orders have a 7-calendar-days full refund policy subject to AED25 shipping expenses to be either deducted from the order value to be refunded or paid for in advance by the customer to DAMMAH.
- The customer is entitled to free shipping on refund or exchange only in the case the order is received in damaged state AND the customer follows the following procedure to report this damage to DAMMAH:
- Damaged items need to be reported via email to DAMMAH by the customer on the same day they have been received on
- The customer must take clear photograph(s) of the damaged item(s) and send it/them as an attachment of an email to be sent to email@example.com
- The customer will then be able to request for a free exchange or return of either the same item, or a different item of the same value subject to DAMMAH’s team determining that the cause of damage was due to shipping. Any items that have been determined to be damaged due to mishandling by the customer shall not be entitled for return nor exchange
- No Returns or Exchange for items during Black Friday/White Friday Sales, End of Year Sales and during Clearance.
- Items must be returned within a sellable condition – unworn/unused, tags or labels still attached. PLEASE NOTE: items that are damaged, soiled, or smelling of perfumes/scents on the garments will NOT qualify for a refund. DAMMAH has the right to refuse a refund if we suspect any of the mentioned conditions.
- Card refunds will be returned to the same original card used to pay for the transaction. Please allow 7-14 days for your refund to appear on your account – once the item(s) have been received back to us and checked for approval.
To request a Return, please do the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line RETURN REQUEST.
- Re-pack the item with the labels and tags still attached ready for collection.
Once you have emailed us we will arrange to collect your items within 3 working days.
RETURNS: GCC, MIDDLE EAST AND REST OF WORLD
You must arrange your own return and bear the cost of returning the item(s).
In the case the item is faulty or damaged (we make sure that all items are sent in perfect condition), please follow the steps outlined above and email us with the required details and attachments.
Please make sure to send your return using tracked delivery and then notify us of the tracking information. Please state that the package is a RETURN PACKAGE when booking with the courier company.
EXCHANGES: UAE CUSTOMERS
UAE customers can exchange ordered items with other items of the same value. All exchanges are charged AED25 per shipment.
Exchange requests need to be sent to email@example.com with EXCHANGE REQUEST mentioned in the subject line.
EXCHANGES: GCC, MIDDLE EAST AND REST OF WORLD
For International orders, if you would like to exchange any item then this will be treated as a return and you must place a new order for the item you would like instead. EXCHANGES & RETURNS costs are paid by the customer.
Please state that the package is a return when booking with the courier company. Email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have placed the new order.
Once we have received your returned item(s) and after they are checked, we will issue the refund.
If you paid by Debit or Credit Card, the amount will be refunded back onto the same card. Alternatively we can offer you store credit which is the total cost of your order value.
If your payment mode was done by Cash On Delivery, your refund can be issued as store credit only.
We have the right to refuse a refund if we suspect the item has been worn and/or if it is not in the same condition as it was delivered to you.
Please allow up to 7 working days after we receive your returned item for your refund to reach your to your bank account.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received your refund yet, you need to first check with your bank, as it may take some time before your refund officially appears on your account.
Kindly contact your bank – there is often some processing time before a refund is reflected and processed.
If you’ve done all of the above and and still haven’t received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com with SUBJECT: LATE REFUND
DAMMAH always makes sure to check all items before they are dispatched. If you do receive a faulty or damaged item, please notify us follow the steps outlined above and email us firstname.lastname@example.org on the SAME day the item was received on SUBJECT: FAULTY ITEM
DAMMAH is not responsible nor liable for the holding time nor handling of packages by customs in your country. Once a purchase is made from DAMMAH, you indicate that you have read, understood and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.